Button Design Contest is OPEN!
These are the button design of years gone by. Every year ‘The Pepper Fest Button Design Contest’ is organized to encourage fresh designs to be submitted.
The winning button will be revealed at the Coronation at the close of Pepper Fest Weekend! The contest is open to amateur and professional designers.
Following are the rules that apply.
- Designs must use 1, 2 or 3 solid spot colors
- Must include “2018”, “North Hudson Pepper Fest”, “August 17-19”
- No shading/ halftone images
- It must fit into a 2.25″ round button (with bleeds pulled out past the 2.25 dimension area if possible)
- All designs must be original without the use of any copyrighted materials such as artwork, graphics, or slogans
- Designs must be submitted in a high res JPG and vector file.
Submit finished designs by June 16 to email@example.com
Make sure to include name & contact info so we can reach you if your design is selected. Submissions become property of Pepper Fest. Pepper Fest reserves the right to work with artist for final designs.
Get those creative juices flowing!!
BUTTON SALE > PHOTO GALLERY >