The Amateur Food Cooking Contest is on Sunday between Noon-2:00pm in the South Tent.
- All entries must arrive at 12:00. Judging begins at 12:30.
- Categories include Adult and Under 14.
- Adult categories are Appetizer, Main Dish and Dessert.
- The under 14 category is chefs choice.
- Each dish must contain peppers.
- Only one entry per person.
- Only entrees with recipes included will be allowed to display and compete.
- If needing electricity: power cords must be supplied by contestant.
- Registration forms should be filled out prior to contest start.
- $25 Cash Prizes will be awarded to:
Best Appetizer, Best Main Dish, Best Dessert and Best Kid’s Dish
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org