The Amateur Food Cooking Contest is on Sunday between 1:00pm -3:00pm
outside the Village Hall.
- Categories include adult and under 14.
- Adult categories are appetizer/side dish, main dish and dessert.
- The under 14 category is chefs choice. Each dish must contain peppers.
- Maximum: 2 entrees per person or 1 entrée per category per age group.
- Only entrees with recipes included will be allowed to display and compete.
- If needing electricity: power cords must be supplied by contestant.
- Registration forms should be filled out prior to contest start.
- Winners will be announced at the Coronation.
For more information contact Anita at (715) 381-1683.COOKING CONTEST FORM